Digital workers, AI and automation is changing the game as we know it. Remaining competitive requires deep integration and industry expertise.
As Life Science companies implement an Intelligent Automation Strategy, it’s critical to create a culture of automation, and not install secular solutions and expect your organization to benefit.
Blue Prism Case Study
1 Year pilot at Life Science company
Clinical Trial Visualizations
Biometrics and Data Management team generates over 10,000 data visualizations each year to produce their Clinical Study Reports.
- Check for work assignments
- Extract patient data from clinical database
- Reviews the job status
- Notify the team of any errors before moving on to following task. Next
- Creates analytic datasets to support the reports
- Reviews the job status again, and notifies the team of any errors.
- Create all the data visualizations needed to support the Clinical Study Report.
The team can now deliver data visualizations faster, with better quality and consistency, saving ~10,000 hours annually. The quality of work also increased through the consistency of the process.
International Labeling team processes a significant number of product labeling updates globally each year. Each update requires individual tracking and maintenance of information within various global applications. The data entry is time consuming and prone to error.
This bot was able to process 1450 change requests internationally in the first three months
Supply Chain Team
Small markets who don’t have scale for software solution supply chain management send in PDF’s as verification for shipments received. This automation:
- Receive components of import documentation via email and converts via OCR
- Extract key comparison fields, applies rulesets to highlight any discrepancy in the documents associated with a single shipment,
- Notify the local teams of any mismatches or gaps across a shipment’s documents.
-Improved document reconciliation accuracy.
-Saved approximately 1,100 employee hours annual.
-Can be scaled to save 220,000 hours savings per year if deployed in all markets